1 out of every 3 participants in a 457 plan saves with Empower1
As the nation's largest provider of governmental deferred compensation plans,1 we provide retirement services for more than 9,000 government employers and over 2.7 million government workers. We service 23 state 457 programs — more than any other provider in history.
We service all government entities regardless of public sector branch
- States, cities, counties
- Municipalities, associations, territories
- Special districts (such as transit and utility)
- Police and fire departments
We are singularly focused on empowering people to save enough today to help generate the income they will need to enjoy retirement.
- Retirement is our only business.
- Our innovative and intuitive approach engages employees.
- Our modern technology platform simplifies administration.
- We provide service excellence focused on results.
- We deliver measurable value.
Our approach is proven to produce better results — and has led us to become the largest provider of 457 plans in the country1
1 Based on total 457 defined contribution plan participants. PLANSPONSOR 2017 Defined Contribution Recordkeeping Survey(C) 2017 Strategic Insight.
2 Internal data as of April 30, 2017.
3 The testimonial(s) reproduced in this material were obtained in response to questions posed by Empower Retirement concerning the value of our products or services. The testimonial may not be representative of the experience of other individuals and is not a guarantee of future performance or success.
4 2017 Hermes, MarCom, Communicator, Eddy Awards.
5 National Association of Government Defined Contribution Administrators, Inc. (NAGDCA) Leadership Awards.