We are committed to delivering the highest level of service and building a lasting partnership with you.
We provide a personalized experience focused on the needs of each employee during their retirement journey. More than 600 associates across multiple locations are prepared to provide superior service. Our representatives:
- Are FINRA Series 6 and 63 licensed, extensively trained and knowledgeable about your plan.
- Take as much time as needed to provide a customized solution.
- Take ownership and are empowered to completely resolve issues.
- Use real-time account emulation so they can co-browse and guide your employees.
- Base success on your employees' satisfaction.
Receive an average satisfaction score of 4.5 our of 5.0.*
*Average after-call survey satisfaction score for 2017.
Local service to help you manage your plan
We have deep resources and local presence, with more than 540 relationship managers across the U.S. to support your needs.
Once your plan is up and running, we work with you to deliver ongoing support throughout our partnership. This includes:
- One-to-one training with you and your staff to review all services.
- Access to a comprehensive online administrative guide that serves as an easy-to-use resource.
- An annual plan review that monitors and evaluates plan performance and offers ideas to improve plan results.
- A strategic partnership plan focused on your goals.
1 Based on best-in-class awards from PLANSPONSOR 2017 DC Survey, February 2018.