With our open-architecture platform, you'll have access to a full universe of investment opportunities. Empower Retirement supports over 41,000 investment options.1
As part of the Great-West Family of Companies, Empower Retirement also leverages its relationship with Great-West Investments™ to provide a wide and complementary array of investment solutions for retirement investors. With assets under management exceeding $103 billion,2 Great-West Investments comprises:
- Great-West funds, featuring carefully selected premier investment firms as subadvisors.
- Great-West Lifetime target date funds, providing a choice of glide paths that combine premier investment firms managing the majority of underlying funds and blending active and passive strategies across the spectrum of asset classes.
- Capital preservation products, offering principal preservation and enhanced yields.
- Empower Retirement Advisory Services, providing employees with personalized retirement strategies.3
- Empower Dynamic Retirement Manager™, which ensures employees receive the level of personalization they need as they approach retirement by combining the benefits of a target date fund for those younger employees entering the workforce and a customized retirement strategy for tenured employees looking for a comprehensive retirement strategy, including investment management. The managed account service offered through Empower Dynamic Retirement Manager™ is provided by AAG.
There is no guarantee provided by any party that participation in any of the Advisory Services will result in a profit.
1 Empower Retirement active funds as of July 2018.
2 As of March 31, 2018. Information refers to the entire retirement business of Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company and its subsidiaries, including Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company of New York, marketed under the Empower Retirement brand. Of the total $534B assets under administration, $13.4B represents the AUA of GWL&A of NY. AUA does not reflect the financial stability or strength of a company. GWL&A assets total $61.6B and liabilities total $59.4B. GW&A of NY assets total $2.3B and liabilities total $2.1B.
3 Online advice and the managed account service are part of the Empower Retirement Advisory Services suite of services offered by Advised Assets Group, LLC, a registered investment adviser.