A multiple-employer plan (MEP) provides a way for smaller employers to offer their employees all the advantages of a well-managed retirement plan and to strengthen their overall benefits package.
We work with MEP sponsors, associations, trusts, conferences, advisor blocks and affinity structures to help with their retirement programs. Regardless of your type of organization, we share ideas and listen to yours in order to craft the ideal plan together.
- Plan design and document support
- Administration and recordkeeping
- Replacement investment management with block coordination
- Technical support
- Regulatory compliance and government reporting
- Sponsor and participant communications
Partnering with us to support your MEP or book of business may allow you to eliminate individual plan audits and Form 5500 filings and simplify plan management.
- Tailored solutions that align with your needs and the needs of your employees
- Reduced expenses associated with establishing and maintaining a single-employer plan
- Superior recordkeeping to handle the complexities of managing all aspects of a retirement plan
- A modern technology platform that helps improve plan results and reduce administrative burden
We work closely with your existing 3(38) investment managers, 3(16) plan administrators and other service providers to establish the right program structure for you.
1 The testimonial(s) reproduced in this material were obtained in response to questions posed by Empower Retirement concerning the value of our products or services. The testimonial may not be representative of the experience of other individuals and is not a guarantee of future performance or success.